What information needs to be included on a label for usable marijuana products such as edibles, waxes, concentrates or other prepackaged products?
The packaging and labeling of prepared marijuana and marijuana products for sale by registered dispensaries and grower satellite facility may include information on the:
- amount and strain
- date of manufacture
- total weight of the products
- chemical additives, if any.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How are transfers of usable marijuana or immature plants made to a dispensary? Where does the medicine in dispensaries come from?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. a dispensary?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting a clinic?
- Will on-site consumption of marijuana be allowed?