Do I have to tell the MMMP if I change my mailing address, add or remove a caregiver or grower, or change my grow site address?
For any change of information, you must notify the Commission within three days. This can be done easily by visiting the Commission’s website.
All FAQ’s from MMMP Guidelines
- Can I have someone else sign and date my application (a proxy) if I am physically unable to do so?
- Can I travel to another state with medical marijuana and my MMMP registry identification card without worrying about being arrested or charged with civil or criminal penalties?
- Do I need to be a resident to get a card?
- Do I need to keep a copy of my application and any other information I send to the MMMP?
- How can I reach the MMMP?
- How much does it cost to replace my card or change my caregiver or grower?
- I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments or use my credit card? Will my insurance pay?
- If I have a criminal record, can I get a card?
- Is the Maryland Medical Marijuana Program confidential?
- What documentation is needed to qualify for the Maryland Medical Marijuana Program?
- Who qualifies for a reduced state application fee?