What forms does marijuana come in?
Medical cannabis will be available in forms which can be vaporized (which is not smoking), or as extracts, lotions, ointments, tinctures, and more. Some extracts can be mixed into foods you cook at home. Edible cannabis products will not be available from dispensaries in Maryland.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is the Maryland Medical Marijuana Card recognized by other states?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
- What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get medical marijuana medication?
- Who can use medical marijuana?